Cannabis isolate and distillate are two popular forms of cannabis extracts. While both are derived from the cannabis plant, they differ in their composition and properties. In this article, we’ll explore why cannabis isolate is often considered better than distillate.
Archive for category: Blog
Our team was thrilled to be able to attend the first-ever CannExpo in Toronto last weekend.
It was great to have the chance to meet with consumers, budtenders, retailers, and members of the community to talk about how Axea’s line of cannabis oils and topical products can help people live better and embrace true wellness!
Thank you to everyone who stopped by our booth – we very much look forward to attending more community-focused events in the months to come!
As more and more people turn to natural remedies for their own health, it’s no surprise that pet owners are also interested in alternative treatments for their furry friends. One such alternative treatment that has gained popularity in recent years is CBD, or cannabidiol.
CBD is a non-psychoactive compound found in cannabis plants, including hemp. Unlike THC, the psychoactive compound in marijuana, CBD does not produce a “high” when consumed. Instead, it has been shown to have a variety of potential health benefits for both humans and animals.
So, how can CBD be used to help treat conditions in pets? Here are a few potential applications:
- Pain relief: CBD has been shown to have analgesic, or pain-relieving, properties. This makes it a potential treatment option for pets suffering from chronic pain, such as arthritis or back problems. CBD may also be helpful in managing acute pain, such as after surgery or an injury.
- Anxiety and stress: Many pets, particularly dogs, suffer from anxiety and stress. This can manifest as destructive behavior, excessive barking, and even aggression. CBD has been shown to have anxiolytic, or anti-anxiety, properties, which may help calm anxious pets.
- Epilepsy and seizures: Some pets, particularly dogs, suffer from epilepsy and seizures. CBD has been shown to have anticonvulsant properties, which means it may be helpful in managing seizures.
- Appetite and nausea: Some pets may have a decreased appetite or suffer from nausea due to various conditions, such as cancer or gastrointestinal problems. CBD has been shown to have antiemetic properties, which means it may help reduce nausea and vomiting. It may also stimulate appetite in pets who are not eating enough.
- Skin conditions: CBD has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, which may make it a potential treatment option for pets with skin conditions, such as dermatitis or allergies. It may also help reduce itching and scratching.
It’s important to note that while CBD has potential health benefits, it is not a cure-all and should not be used as a replacement for traditional veterinary care. If you are considering using CBD to help treat your pet’s condition, it’s important to talk to your veterinarian first. They can help you determine if CBD is a safe and appropriate treatment option for your pet, as well as help you determine the proper dosage.
The Axea team had an amazing time last week attending the @kind_magazine winter fair in Toronto… and our Nighttime CBN+CBD Oil definitely helped us to recover, get a good night’s sleep, and ensure a fresh start for day 2!
That you to KIND Media & Events for hosting such an amazing experience and for all the budtenders who showed up despite the cold to learn more about the latest cannabis products!
The Grow Up Conference and Expo has been serving the Canadian cannabis grower’s community since 2017 with one of the largest annual conferences focused on the education, collaboration and growth of the cannabis industry. This year, our Axea team had the opportunity to attend the convention to connect with leading experts in the field as well as visit and meet with a number of dispensary owners, managers, and budtenders in the Niagara Falls area.
The show was a huge success and our team had a great time seeing many of our industry colleagues and friends. Thank you to the Grow Up team for another fantastic event!
Discover Natural Wellness
Axea products are made from the highest quality natural ingredients sourced from all around the world.
Our innovative line of daytime and nighttime oils, topical creams, moisturizers, bath & beauty products, are lovingly hand-crafted without any added chemicals or artificial ingredients.
Everything we create is backed by real science, allowing individuals to make informed decisions towards personal healing.
Get the latest news and updates from Axea!