Be Part Of Green Shift
Creating awareness, breaking the stigma associated to cannabis is part of our mission. Canada has become a global leader in cannabis research studies, clinical trials, setting the standards towards regulatory and quality control, assuring all Canadians safe, clean, quality cannabis products.
AXEA is proudly Canadian, owned by people like yourself, who want to make a difference in this world, helping fight mental health, PTSD, opiate addiction, and global warming.
Become a sponsor who supports our mission. Contact Us
10 Ways to Protect your Mental Health and Physical well being
As part of AXEA’s mission to improve the overall wellbeing of Canadians, we’ve compiled this Top 10 list, based on the expert advice of our trusted health care partners, to help you protect your mental health and physical well being.
- Maintain healthy habits – Eat well. Exercise regularly. Get enough sleep. All are smart health habits that can reduce stress, anxiety, and prevent small health issues from turning into big ones. Drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
- Keep in touch – When we are physically isolated, we should stay socially connected – for our mental health and that of others. Reach out to friends, neighbours, and family members for mental health check-ins on a regular basis. Now’s the time to lean on each other. A simple phone call, FaceTime or text can go a long way in helping all of us get through this difficult time.
- Find a balance – While it’s important to be informed, constantly checking your screens for updates can really take a toll on your mental health. Follow the news and social media in moderation and get your news from trusted, credible sources.
- Do everything in moderation – Limit your screen time to lower your levels of stress and anxiety. Moderate caffeine intake; too much java, especially before bedtime, can make your heart race and interfere with your sleep. Don’t give into the temptation to indulge in happy hours on weeknights; overconsumption of alcohol can make us anything but happy. No moderation when It comes to smoking. A must quit.
- Practice self-care – If you’re the primary caregiver in your household, your health and wellness should be a top priority. This includes getting a little “me time” to rest and recharge. Explore self-care strategies that include mindfulness, yoga, meditation, art, or exercise to help manage low mood, stress and anxiety. Cannabis supplements all strategies.
- Be kind to yourself – Know that you’re not alone in feeling like this – everyone is dealing with the same challenges. Talk to someone you trust. Sharing your feelings can help put things into perspective and help you feel more positive.
- Stick to a routine – Keep to regular routines as much as possible, while ensuring a good balance of working, playing and relaxing with family. Having structure can keep your mind focussed on day-to-day activities, while creating a sense of normalcy for you and your loved ones.
- Focus on family – Children always need the love and attention of their parents, especially now. Give them extra time and attention. Listen to your children and reassure them that they are loved and cared for.
- Do what feels good – What gives you happiness? Is it reading, listening to music, chatting with a friend, playing an instrument? All the activities that “spark joy” in your life, as well as the coping skills that have helped you get through tough times
- consult an expert – Managing mental health and physical well being using cannabis – If your symptoms are causing you distress or are interfering with your ability to function normally, it may be time to get expert help.
We want all Canadians to know you have an option to natural medicine over synthetics, and encourage all to begin practicing the 10 ways to protect your mental and physical well being today!
Become a Change Agent! Be Extraordinary! Spread the word!